Project Description

The MacDougall School in Calgary, AB is an official Heritage Building situated just outside of downtown, with construction having been complete in 1908. Much like the rest of the original buildings of the era, it is made from Pascapoo Sandstone. ASM supplied a full complement of decorative stonework elements to match the existing classical style within the west wing, including Corinthian capitals, floral freizes, ballustrades, blind ballustrades, corbels, and window surrounds.